How To Reupload Your Passport As Well As Id Bill Of Fare For Npower Selected


First, permit me congratulate The novel selected Npower that accept passed the screening exercise.

I am non hither to verbalise besides much merely rather render a solution for many that are having passport and ID carte du jour Problem. For 2 days Now I accept been receiving complaints from the novel Selected Npower. Some of in that place worries are

" I upload a incorrect ID carte du jour for my Npower"
"I upload a incorrect Passport for my Npower Profile"
" My profile was created without My Profile Passport as well as ID card"



So, if yous accept whatsoever of the work mentioned above, Here is the solution. First, yous volition ask to follow all the instructions outlined below as well as when yous do your work volition hold upward solved'


  • The get-go affair yous volition ask to do is to log inwards @ http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login if yous are non already logged in
  • When yous accept entered your credentials successful as well as yous accept Login straight off follow the link  http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard
  • You volition hold upward presented alongside the selection to Upload your Passport as well as ID carte du jour again. This volition supervene upon whatsoever existing item yous accept to come inwards earlier or volition do your profile if yous accept not
If yous whatsoever work larn out it inwards the comment box.Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imei Repair Tools For Ca6, Ca7,F2lite,La7,X606,606B,Ca8,F3 A15 P32 In Addition To Others

How To Get One-Half Carte Or One-Half Icons, Unknown Baseband, No Imei On Infinix X608 Hot Half Dozen Pro

Download Manufacturing Flora Firmware For Camon 10 Pro Ca8 Manufacturing Flora Signed Firmware Flash File